WPP is the world’s largest communications services group, employing 200,000 people working in 3,000 offices in 113 countries. WPP companies exist to help their clients compete successfully: in marketing strategy, advertising, every form of marketing communication and in monitoring progress.
This Microsoft Dynamics AX project covers all major business processes, such as: full company financial accountancy, including budgeting; invoicing, including automated invoice sending to customers, vendors, and electronic payment transfers; and a variety of weekly and monthly Atlas dynamic reports and ready-to-print reports required by external auditors.
ANEGIS provided excellent support for our Dynamics AX Parent Company finance installation. Their Consultants are top quality, highly effective professionals.
Marie Capes, Director of Finance and Administration, WPP London
Project tasks undertaken
- Functional requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Software specification documentation
- Software development
- Code package testing
- User training and acceptance testing
Other project features
- Upgrade software to the latest version
- Correct any non-best practice custom code present in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Improve stability and reliability of all custom code present in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Optimise Microsoft Dynamics AX code responsible for crucial monthly processes, delivering a significant performance boost and time saving
- Unify Microsoft Dynamics AX code across all servers used in the company
- Introduce new methodology of software deployment, compliant with Deloitte standards, covering Technical Design documentation, user testing, user acceptance testing and deployment
- Introduce new reports for yearly financial auditing, covering all financial figures, including dates/user/approver information
- Introduce new reports for yearly IT/security auditing, covering user security review
- Introduce new functionality of logging all mail-based actions, allowing the tracing of the progress of documents sent to customers
- Introduce batch processing of customer invoices, including posting and sending them outside working hours