Westfield began with one shopping centre in the outer suburbs of Sydney, Australia, and has grown to become one of the world’s largest shopping centre owners and managers. Westfield manage every aspect of the portfolio – from design, construction and development to leasing, management and marketing. Among the 35 centres in their portfolio, Westfield has created flagship retail destinations in London, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The Westfield project involved a full implementation of Dynamics AX.
Project tasks undertaken
- Functional requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Technical specification documentation
- Software development
- Work package unit and system testing
- IT user training and documentation
Other project features
- Developed a Rental module to manage portfolio retail units
- Developed workflow processes to support the construction process, e.g. support for snag lists