NCC AB (Nordic Construction Company) is a Swedish construction company, with about 18,500 employees, which develops and builds residential and commercial properties, industrial facilities, public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure in countries including Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Russia, Sweden and Germany.
This Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance project involved the development of accounts receivable, transport and inventory modules, including development of integrations with third-party software such as Viktoria, OneIP and C7.
Project tasks undertaken
- Functional requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Technical specification documentation
- Software development
- Work package unit and system testing
- IT user training and documentation
Other project features
- Developed a framework to perform data exchange using Microsoft Azure Service Bus
- Data Migration Framework has been expanded with extra functionality and additional entities
- Developed mew mechanism to generate trade agreement using any costing version and even pending cost prices
- Implemented mechanism of automatic billing and materials allocation to subsidiaries