With over 30,000 discrete networks, serving over 1 million homes, BUUK Infrastructure are the leading independent provider of last-mile utility networks, constructing and operating in perpetuity these essential utility infrastructure assets.
BUUK Infrastructure's businesses design, construct, own and operate utility infrastructure networks throughout England, Wales and Scotland. These networks are almost exclusively installed on new-build housing, mixed-use and commercial developments.
BUUK provide traditional and next-generation utility infrastructure solutions in:
- District Energy
- Water and wastewater
BUUK customers include national and regional house builders, developers, landowners and contractors. Their diverse businesses also have interests in a number of utility-related retail businesses, providing telephony and data, water, wastewater and heat-energy services, directly to end consumers connected to their networks.
I have worked closely with ANEGIS for a few years on both large and small projects and always found them reliable, informative and very customer focussed.
Dawn Bluett, Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Brookfield Utilities
Project tasks undertaken
- Functional requirements gathering
- Gap analysis
- Software specification documentation
- Software development
- Code package testing
- User training and acceptance testing
Other project features
- Upgrade software to the latest version
- Improve stability and reliability of all custom code present in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Optimise Microsoft Dynamics AX code and increase performance for commonly used business processes
- Introduce new methodology of software deployment, covering Technical Design documentation, user testing, user acceptance testing and deployment
- Introduce and adjust bank reconciliation functionality
- Review and improve existing functionality and business processes
- Improve creation of project structure and unify projects across multiple companies
- Improve workflows allowing more versatile configuration and trace progress of documents
- Create and upgrade existing integration with external programs using AIF and dedicated classes