You will be given a chance to participate in a professional four-day training programme led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer. After the training, you will be given a related task from a field of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
You will have two weeks to complete the task. We will choose up to eight of the best solutions and invite you for a three-month paid internship where you will be able to develop your skills in and awareness of Microsoft Dynamics. During your internship, you will have a mentor assigned to you who will be responsible for your training and for regular constructive feedback to help you in your personal development. We will offer full-time positions with our company to the best participants in the internship programme.
- Professional four-day training in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Support throughout the whole programme
- Very good atmosphere
- Modern office located 50 metres from the main city square
- Paid internship
- Job opportunity after successful internship
Our UK office accepts applications from under-graduates and graduates for part-time, paid internships.
Interns will learn and experience every area of consultancy from some of the most experienced practitioners in the business. The academic programme offers the chance to gain experience in consultancy, sales and marketing, support, and testing, and to work towards Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification.
- Candidates will have accountancy skills and an interest in IT
- Interns spend 2 days/week in the office for 2 years
- A formal mentoring process in all areas of consultancy
- On-the-job training through work shadowing and coaching
- A competitive starting salary